USNMix Report: If you have the Sony TV of any model and any sizes or series,
and the green light is on steady, continue with the following troubleshooting steps.
1. Make sure AC power cord is securely connected to a working wall outlet.
· Verify the outlet is working by connecting and checking another device. Otherwise, connect the TV to a different know working outlet.
To Get Latest Smart TV News: Click Here
· If plugged into a power strip or surge protector, unplug the power cord and plug it directly into the wall outlet. If the TV turns on, the issue is with the power strip or surge protector.
|Sony Energy Saving Switch|
2. Make sure the power cord is securely connected to the back of the TV.
· Skip this step if the power cord on the TV isn’t removable.
3. Where applicable, make sure that the is . An energy saving switch is not available on all TV models.
- Try turning on the TV by pressing the button on the TV, then try turning on the TV by pressing the button on the supplied remote control.
- If the TV turns on and off using the button on the TV but doesn’t respond to the remote control, .
- If the TV still fails to turn on, continue troubleshooting.
Also do the following settings:
This is not the problem of Sony 42 inches smart TV. Almost all the models doesn’t have this problem. It can happen on any models of any sizes of Sony Bravia such as 32 inches, 40 inches, 43 inches, 50 inches, 55 inches, 65 inches or even 75 inches. You can goes to Picture reset mode to solve this problem.
Set the picture reset mode is off always.
This articles applies only to Sony TV products/or its operating system. Check it for detail:
The TV screen doesn’t come as the TV enters standby mode to perform panel calibration. This will happens when is when you unplug your Sony TV power cord, plug it back in, and then turn it on. The screen will go back to normal display when the calibration settings is complete. It will take approximately ten minutes to refresh.
Set the to , if you don’t want to run the panel calibration:
1. On remote control, click button.
2. Click on .
3. The next steps depend on your TV menu options:
· Select → → .
· Select → .
4. Select .
Always set to Picture reset mode is off to solve the problem. And if you have any model of Sony TV, you can make this settings in your Sony TV and then when you press on button on remote, TV screen will sure come. And after doing this, if the problem is not solved then there is some other technical problem.
Copyrighted © 2019, USNMix.Inc, Powered by Blogger.